 Space / 9982
Re: Legends?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:42:50 GMT

"Fradel D. Gonzales" wrote:

What is Legends?  What's all the ruckus goin on?  I'm catching rumors of
classic space sets coming out.  Someone please fill me in.  I want to score
some.  Thanks

Lego direct has recently rereleased the castle guarded inn set as set #10000
(this is the july surprise)
They have also just announced a reissue of the metroliner train and the club
car set as sets #10001 and 10002 (this is the august surprise).
People are speculating/hoping that the september surprise (if there is one)
will be a reissue of a space set (I really hope so too, anything from any
themes before spyrius would be good) but as yet there is no announcement from
lego direct as to any reissue of a space set.