  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2981 – 3000 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Adam & Eve (If ya can't beat 'em...)

(...) Pretty dead on. Satan didn't mess it up. You're right, God knew this would happen. If you read Genesis and Revelation, the beginning of the first is the same as the ending of the latter. Everything in between has to do with God's plan of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.184)

  Datsville a ghost-town?

Is Datsville dead/gone? its been quite a while. I can understand time and effort a problem, but perhaps a joint effort to keep this virtual town going? many People sent in models for the town, including me. Is there any chance we can work out A way (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 1.184)

  RE: New storage box at Wal mart

(...) I'm not sure about Travel Logic and Plano. I have not been inside a WalMart or similar store in months (it's part of my ongoing 12-step program...) I went to the (URL) website. I don't have cable modem or DSL access up here in the frozen (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

dead
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Ingenous eBay advertising posts

(...) Well.. I've found that flogging on the "days in between" doesn't do much, if anything. I just flog at the beginning and the last-but-one day and that does make a difference. I also have settled on 5 day auctions for most things because really (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Proportion of bad bidders on eBay?

(...) I'm not sure what the problems is. I'd say about 1 in 20 - 30 never pay. I'm not sure why this is. Normally is is for low value items - the cost of the MO and shipping may out way the actual value of the item. On a related note, this was in (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:In950L.H11@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! And here I was thinking that somebody would never ask this kind of question! Guess I was wrong! ;) (...) Bring back elements that are out of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

An idea not under these Qs: How about a loyalty card/scheme for shop at home? (...) Old grey/brown/dk grey!!! At least in some legends (to add some reasonability) Failing that some random old grey/brown elements (to use with the bricks). More (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Not really shop@home specific, but I thought it was worth commenting on: (...) I agree .. it's very difficult to tell the difference between the model and the background on some sets. Often I don't notice smaller parts of the set because they get (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Rotation Sensors - slightly disappointed...

Accuracy is always a problem and defining your error threshold is part of the design process. However, if the mouse's optical counter is attached to a non-drive wheel the accuracy can be acceptable. There used to be a book posted on the net that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Hi there, (...) I was delighted to see this posting this morning. But I wanted to think about my response for a bit to make sure it didn't just end up as jibberish. :) One thing did cross my mind. From the description above I wasn't sure if you/they (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.183)

  Re: computer plays tricks on me...

(...) Hmm, this is curious. Looking through the dead-articles file on the server, I don't see a copy of your message having been bounced. Do you happen to remember what error message you received? My guess is that your newsreader gave you the error (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I don't mean to beat a dead horse on this issue, but I would insist that it is "some Christians" or "most Christians" that refer to God this way. Pete implies that ALL do, and that is just not the case. Calling God a male is not a prereq for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  dead hb - overpowered?

hello. i used the wrong dc adapter (15v) to power my hb today. i made the switch to the proper adapter (12v) fairly quickly, and things seemed fine - i was able to download the pcode. but when i rebooted the board, the power died and i've not been (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Feedback.....

(...) I use Outlook for my email, your options may be different, but here is what I have: I made a subfolder in my inbox for email from ebay. (listing, bid notices, etc.) Then I put a follow-up flag on every end of auction email I get. When I leave (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  Re: NGLTC reminder for this weekend

Good luck guys! Knock'em dead. (and the LEGO train club train just keeps rolling on... ) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  fan support

...Luckily, Brad posted again so we all have the sneaking suspicion that LEGO is starting to listen to us, but just in case the 'Guys in Power (tm)' needed more evidence that AFOL's and local clubs are a vital part of the whole plan, all they need (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  eBay dead again

Is anyone else having problems getting to eBay today? Are they under another denial of service attack? (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  Re: eBay dead again

(...) I haven't had any problems. I've checked on a bid twice in the last 30 minutes. (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  Re: eBay dead again

(...) Crud. I wonder if they're blocking certain addresses. I haven't been able to get a peep out of the eBay site for over an hour now. I guess I won the auctions I was concerned about since I haven't got an outbid notice. (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.183)

  Re: eBay dead again

(...) You'd think that. I got outbid in an auction recently and didn't get a notice. I didn't complain because I had decided in the meantime I had gone over the top on that particular item, so I was relieved I didn't have to buy it (I would never (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.183)

More:  Next Page >>