 Marketplace / Theory / 1086
Re: Ingenous eBay advertising posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:08:44 GMT

Larry P wrote:
Call me guilty, I guess... but it DOES build traffic a bit. I am running
my auctions at 10 days right now so if I only flog it at the very start,
it's not very flogged.

Well.. I've found that flogging on the "days in between" doesn't do
much, if anything. I just flog at the beginning and the last-but-one day
and that does make a difference. I also have settled on 5 day auctions
for most things because really there's no point to having more "dead
days" in the middle... the first 2 and last 2 days are when almost all
the bidding happens anyway.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: