 Marketplace / Theory / 1078
Re: Disingenuous eBay advertising posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:
I really hate that all the LEGO auctions which are all in the category
LEGO have to waste title space with LEGO (and some make sure they catch
stupid searchers and add Legos also).

Well I'm afraid I do search for "LEGO" quite often. Also does a "lego" search
pick up "legos"?

Scott A

I don't think it does. I always search for "LEGO*".

-Adam