  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) I have stood back and watched grown men make fools of themselves long enough. Anthony - Wah. No one's stopping you from making a new/different/better system for storytelling and moc sharing. Go do it if you want to. Rich - You need to sh** or (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

In regards to your question, I feel certain changes such as wheels and stickers are totally accaptable, as long as the reason for the change is explained before hand. The only changes I would be against are changes in the colour of pieces (I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Castle World TM? Since when? I don't recall 'Castle World' being claimed as a trademark on LUGNET before. It is not claimed as a trademark on the website. It is a term now in common use to denote a sort of castle community thing. It is (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Personally, I don't know how to answer the above questions--it hurts my head. But I am going to stir up the sentiment that we do NOT need Legends or any other Lego set to be re-released. What has already been done as far as reissuing sets (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Bwhahahahaahahah. Oh, that's funny. Tell you what. Talk to Me, Matt G (might be hard to get a hold of) or Christina H. about rights to time. No one may have rights to your time, but if take on a thing like this, you have responsibilites. If (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Ok time for me to get a say in this. For the two years I’ve been here I surely know you can’t push over the castle world admins, trust me I have tried. I have started up argument and pleaded for new admind (with me as 1). Of course even though (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) are (...) we -- (...) details? I agree with those who have written that the spirit of the set is more important than the details of individual parts. Specifically, I don't care about the metal (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

A "Legend" is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, here are my beholdings: There are two types of "Legends". One, a set I owned that was great to build, great to look at, great to play with. The second type (the more important one), is a set (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: What makes a legend?

(...) Some specifics would help… If your alluding specifically to Space sets predating 1980 then we could easily determine which particular sets would likely be chosen for the 2002 up-coming Legends line. With this finite list and our resources we (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) I just want to see how it all ends. I hope in a firey massacre. e. (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Two things that make a classic for me: a good design and interesting, useful, versatile pieces. I don't care about the wheels as long as the new design looks good, but a club car without the cool windows isn't a club car. Had you not been able to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) I'm kind of a lurker here, but have been a lurker for over 3 years now. I've probably read every one of Daniel's posts, and what he lacks in spelling and grammar, he more than makes up in enthusiasm and desire to help and create something out (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First off, let me thank you for going out to the lego community like this and actually asking us what we think about this. It shows us you are aware of us as a relevant source for opinions. My other great hobby apart from lego is that I am a huge (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: block scoreing....

(...) dope - y dope - e doe... gee, now why did I not think of that. wow, you guys are SO SMART!!! just like steve is so smart (and funny) :/ Iain, this is "the deal" my LX sensor is placed at a point that when no bricks are in the EOAT, my reading (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote some stuff that I deleted. Um, excuse me, can I say something? I've been loosely following this discussion for a while, and I've seen some tense exchanges. I think Castle World is an excellent thing (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Hey I am olny 14. Lol. Just had to get that in. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) I would whole-heartedly support the formation of a new website. I haven't understand the huge conflict over what was basically a name since the start. I say go for it, even if Castle World comes back by an act of God. ~Kevin Blocksidge (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GLH3tC.Iw@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) and (...) mistakes (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I am still thinking about how to answer all of your questions but in the meantime, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) SNIP! (...) First off, I would like to tell you how great it is that Lego is listening to it's audience and taking steps to bring back and recreate some of the sets that we relish and desire. Thanks for all that you have done! How many toy (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

Sava: One of my primary rules for CW is that you do not have any rights to my time. My own laziness is an issue that is being addressed with the new proposal that Pawel and I are working on. Why Pawel? Because it was his baby to begin with. Why not (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.400)

More:  Next Page >>