  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2821 – 2840 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) Depends who you ask :) I looked over the designs by Ben Fleskes (air) and Leo Dorst (motor), and took what I thought was the best of both worlds. I have a writeup, but not good pictures, at: (URL) have links to their designs, but Leo's link is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) usable (...) No tomato here! I have to agree, the old space theme was beautiful, coming out of the 1980s into the last "true" theme-Exploriens. Starships and bases revolved around a similar design that I think needed a change. I like the fresh (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.196)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

(...) Really? That's weird - Todd's a really smart guy. How could he be dead wrong on this issue? (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?

(...) Seems like trans. yellow (amber) pieces have been used as the lights on vehicles within the past year or two. I have vague memories of 1x1 amber tiles. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets

(...) Hmm... If the A-wing cockpit can really hinge open like that i'll buy like a thousand of them!!!! x) Dead Mr. Smiley (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: PC <> RCX Communication?

Philippe jadin <philippe.jadin@skynet.be> wrote in message news:FLvD0J.106@lugnet.com... (...) written (...) can (...) features (...) That sounds exactly like what I have done here, although I have mounted the 'gantry' on a large base. At the moment (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?

I was going to post a lament on the apparent death of transparent yellow in lego, and its replacement by that ugly (IMHO) transparent fluorescent yellow. Trans-yellow goes a lot better with my creations, especially non-space creations, than that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?

(...) Yup- trans yellow visors in the a wing and b wing sets. Chris (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Yikes!--what are you feeding them? Peanut butter and fried eggs? I don't think I've ever known a cat to break wind. BTW, have you tried the product called Curtail? It's made by the same folks who make Beano. (...) When I lived with 4 cats (1 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) Castle (...) Marathon (...) I (...) is (...) three (...) shower, (...) last (...) That is a nice ship. Well designed, I like it. It is a little small though. I don't mean to sound rude but it would not survive one hit from my cruiser. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?

(...) IIRC, 6332 (Command Post Central) has *one* trans-yellow 1x2 brick for the light on the tower. Anyone confirm this ? Ray (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: evaluate inverse cosine, sine in IC

I've been trying to do this as well. The problem I have found is that the Taylor series expansion needs to be developed near the solution to get accurate results. Some may wonder why finding the arcsine of a number might be of interest. If one has a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: evaluate inverse cosine, sine in IC

Taylor series should converge quite rapidly. After 2 or 3 terms, the error is usually neglectable (depending or your demands, of course: this should be fine for up to a few decimals) For those not familiar with the Taylor expansion, I've added a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Brick variations (was Re: Part variation noted)

As my journey from the Dark Ages continues, I have noticed some variations in the basic brick... o Old CA bricks have the plastic 'tear off' (aka the umbilical) on one of the short ends of the brick. Newer bricks (ABS) have the 'tear off' on one of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: I wish they'd halved the color palette first . . .

(...) Dear Dave, what is so hard to understand about this (sarcasm warning lights on!): You know, there are these focus groups and they tested the new stuff hard on kids and those kids LOVED the new bright colours so unbelievable hard.... This is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)

beneke
(score: 1.195)

  Legoville...nearly complete.

Today I recieved my much-needed order of the Super Rescue Complex, McDonald's Restaurant, Town Accessories, and Street Signs x3. Using these, I have nearly completed Legoville. But I have a few...dead ends...which I must overcome. 1. Hospital - (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal

I would second the recommendation for trying different locations for the tower. At one point I had so many problems with "dead spots" with my exploring rover (that needs to communicate with the map making/route finding software running on the PC), (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?

(...) I believe it is also used in the new soccer sets for the stadium lights. troy (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Using NQC with Scout

It appears that the download protocol and control structure bytecodes are identical between the RCX and Scout. This means that NQC can be used as-is to generate some Scout code. There are a few caveats, however... 1) You'll need to put the Scout (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

dead
(score: 1.195)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

(...) First, I'd like to say that I'm in agreement with everyone else, that's an invalid way to conduct business. The note in response was dead on. In the scenario that Bryan writes above, if I were the seller, I would offer to buy it back from the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.194)

More:  Next Page >>