 Star Wars / 4749
Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
I posted this to lugnet.starwars, but I just realized it wasn't very obvious,
so I'm posting it again.  Anyway, here it is:

Okay, I have scanned in the insets for the Millenium Falcon, B-Wing, and
A-Wing.  You can see them here:
< http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/index.htm >

They show Luke in a small escape pod-type vehicle (Millenium Falcon); The rear
of the B-Wing's Engine Pod opening, revealing a cargo area; and the rear
"wedge" brick of the A-Wing opening to allow space for a "Mailbox" container.

Enjoy!  ;)

Jeff

Hmm...

If the A-wing cockpit can really hinge open like that i'll buy like a thousand
of them!!!!

x) Dead Mr. Smiley