 Star Wars / 4739
Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 03:26:16 GMT

Jonathan Little wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
By the way--thanks a bunch for the scans!  It's not your fault what the scans
show :-)

-John Van

John,
      You mentioned in your last post about how the back looks the same as the
front and how nothing special was done about the engine. I might be wrong, but
I think that the close-ups that Jeff scanned show the side of the Falcon. You
can clearly see the piece that is used for the window of the TIE.

Not only that, but it's the side, angled from the front.  It needs to be the side
opposite from the cockpit - otherwise, that escape pod would be launching from
where the loading ramp is.  The front of the ship (with the mandibles) is
off-picture to the left.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m