 Star Wars / 5003
Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Lannan writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, I thumbnailed these three, along with my Povray A-Wing, and added two
more images (one is a Castle image, though).  The new Star Wars image is of
Luke looking out of the "Smuggler's Chamber" on the Millenium Falcon.
< http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/ >

Jeff
I think it's Han- look at the shirt collar.

Chris

Perhaps, but Han has his vest on in that set.  Besides, I don't think the set
will come with brown bricks, and the minifig's hair is the same color as part
of the wall, leading me to believe the color is beige.  It is too light for
brown.  Actually, lemme check my hard copy...  Yup, Beige.  Also, the lines
match up perfectly with the lines on Tatooine Luke's torso (some of the dark
lines are actually light).  :)

Jeff

You are absolutley correct. I looked at the catalogue again and what I thought
was Hans collar is the lines on Lukes tunic.

Chris