 General / 10948
10947  |  10949
Subject:
600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:18:46 GMT

I posted this to lugnet.starwars, but I just realized it wasn't very obvious,
so I'm posting it again.  Anyway, here it is:

Okay, I have scanned in the insets for the Millenium Falcon, B-Wing, and
A-Wing.  You can see them here:
< http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/index.htm >

They show Luke in a small escape pod-type vehicle (Millenium Falcon); The rear
of the B-Wing's Engine Pod opening, revealing a cargo area; and the rear
"wedge" brick of the A-Wing opening to allow space for a "Mailbox" container.

Enjoy!  ;)

Jeff