 Star Wars / 4748
Re: Got my Battle Droid!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:24:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kim Toll writes:
Christopher Lannan wrote in message ...
I got my battle droid technic set delivered from Scotland yesterday. (thanx
Scott!). I just wanted to give some thoughts about it:

A quick question- do most of you guys (not gender specific) say "tekneek"
or "teknik"? I usually say "tekneek"

I've seen this debate around quite a bit, but I fall squarely in the
"teknik" camp.

me too.
"tekneek" is spelled Technique, right?  How could you
possibly get "tekneek" out of Technic?

I dunno, but that's what my dad calls it.

(other than as a brand of home
electronic stereo components :)

Not an official review- no peice count info because I left the box at home,
but I would have to say "buy it!" Technic a or starwars fans or both should
like it. Now I can't wait to get that Droideka!

Chris

You've definitely sold me on one!
Kim

Mr. -) one-eyed smiley