 General / 12422
Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
Paul Davidson wrote:

I was going to post a lament on the apparent death of transparent yellow in
lego, and its replacement by that ugly (IMHO) transparent fluorescent
yellow.  Trans-yellow goes a lot better with my creations, especially
non-space creations, than that fluorescent stuff.

However, I just noticed a post by Mike Petrucelli stating that the new
A-wing and B-wing pilots have trans-yellow visors.  Is this true?  Are there
any other sets to come out in recent years with trans-yellow?

--

Paul Davidson

IIRC, 6332 (Command Post Central) has *one* trans-yellow 1x2 brick for
the light on the tower. Anyone confirm this ?

Ray

Seems like trans. yellow (amber) pieces have been used as the
lights on vehicles within the past year or two.  I have
vague memories of 1x1 amber tiles.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"