 General / 12421
Re: Availability of new castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:31:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
John DiRienzo wrote:
<snip most of message>

6095 also is the first set I know of that has printing on
mini-fig legs!  Maybe I will make a post later about the SW sets if I bother
opening them...
--
   Have fun!
   John

Islanders, Ninja, Explorians, Spyrius have printing on the legs, Spyrius
had printing on the legs for the robot. I can't think of anything before
Islanders that did.

Roboforce, Star Wars, and Wild West ("Indian") minifigs also
have printing on their legs.

Both Spyrius and Islander were introduced in 1994, so I think
they share the honor of being first to introduce decorated legs.

I suppose it's going to get to the point where almost every minifigure
has its own particular decorated legs to go with it.  Sigh.  I haven't
minded this so far (been pleased with the decorated legs so
far), but it's a vaguely disturbing trend.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"