 General / 12733
Re: Transparent Yellow -- dead or alive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:43:03 GMT

Paul Davidson (tinman@direct.ca) wrote:

However, I just noticed a post by Mike Petrucelli stating that the new
A-wing and B-wing pilots have trans-yellow visors.  Is this true?  Are there
any other sets to come out in recent years with trans-yellow?

Yes, I pointed this out to my wife when I put my A-Wing together (which she
gave me) on Christmas, since I had complained to her a few days earlier
about the trans-neon-yellow "flames" in the torches of a Ninja set.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/