  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Impeachment

(...) Cool. Thanks for the site. But it does, to my mind, state clearly that lying under oath is perjury. Period. There's no way around it. So we're back to my original point: it's prosecuted so little in this country that turning it into an (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

Also sprach Larry Pieniazek: : do that? It wastes space on the server, and wastes time for every reader : who sees it more than once, and finally, when it is a message likely to : get replies, fragments the replies all over the place, as independent (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Trying to drive with the keyboard is worse. I've never done better than dead last, usually after being lapped by both my opponents. Steve (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) I disagree. Pure speed has the problem that it can end up repeating trips down dead-ends. A slower, but mapping, bot would have no repeats, and could win. (...) If you stipulate in the rules that the bot must touch each step, or some such, it (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white

(...) Ah, but sometimes they do (anything in 6800-6999 :-). But I admit, it's possible that TLG may someday destroy the sacred 6800-6999 range as they destroyed the 6700-6799 range. 67xx used to be solely for Space minifigs and Space Light & Sound (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  URGENT Please Help my HB is dead :=( !!

I had my robot in a box for about two weeks when I went to turn it on the battery was dead. Now when I turn it on nothing happens the LEDs don't go on and nothing happens, except I can smell burning. When I touch the 6811 it is a bit warm but not (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Synchro drive in Lego

(...) Well, apparently, neither can I. :) Or I would have done it and posted it. :) I played with some stuff last night that ended in a dead-end. I'm not really sure the approach is fruitless, but I'm realizing as I go on that I'm much less creative (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  Book on Robot Sensors and Navigation Techniques.

Thanks to Carl Schaefer for posting the URL for the Robotics Reference entitled: Where am I? Sensors and Methods for Mobile Robot Positioning by J. Borenstein , H. R. Everett , and L. Feng I have looked into the Table of Contents and have begun (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.238)

  What might this portend?

I don't know anything at all about the "One Piece" animated series, other than the fact that two of the characters are apparently named Luffy and Shanks. However, while perusing the Japanese MegaBloks site, I came upon (URL) this set.> Leaving aside (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.237)

  Re: New Space Ship added to site, check it out!

(...) That looks GREAT Sproat. But just give up, flip the wings over, change the red cones to gray 1x1 round plates, add a little to the rear of the body, and call it an X-Wing. Dead-on. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) Hrm... you know, this would probably come down to whose robot actually moves the fastest. A live mouse, at least, can navagate the maze by smell (not to say that it always does, mind you), and since smell travels around corners, the mouse can (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Re: New Space Ship added to site, check it out!

(...) What really bites is if the majority of your Lego collection is black, as mine is... I just rationalize it by saying that it adds to the "mystique" of the model. (...) That's a photo? Nah, it's a rendering, right? That's *really* a photo? Nice (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

In my misspent youth I saw a competition on PBS which was a robot competition at (I think) MIT. The point of this particular contest was not unlike Hungry Hungry Hippos, but with ping-pong balls. The court was about 3' by 6', and it sloped toward (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Nasty 'Reference' header chopping

Hmm... I just noticed something alarming in the 'References' header in Tom McDonald's recent post <lugnet.admin.general:823>. The last message ID is truncated after the first 3 characters...(not Tom's fault)... ---...--- References: (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  More information for debugging my problem

I'm the one with the dead HB. When I look at R14 (next to the SPI header) it is black and is very hot. Do I have a dead resistor? Thank You Peter Eacmen BLS petereacmen@usa.net (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Dead Dino Exhibit at the Legopolis Museum of Science

(...) The spaceship landed near the workshop where they were preparing the "Dead Dino Exhibit" at the Legopolis Museum of Science: (URL) think the one you saw in the background is on the 3rd page. --Todd (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36a8aa9f.144815446@...et.com>... (...) I'll start this from the beginning, in case you don't know the whole story. Christians use a fish symbol to represent Christianity. It looks kind of like this: <>< if your (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.237)

  Battery Level Indicator

I have been playing around with trying to make a battery indicator on my Handy Board. I did find the below diagram from a earlier posting in March of 98. BAT --------R1---...---*---...--- Analog5 Input +ve (10K) | (Active) R2 (4K7) | *---...--- Gnd (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Problem with my handyboard

My handyboard is dead. It happened when I was fooling around with the expansion socket J3 and the LCD socket. I might have induced a short. Now first here are the symptoms: - I can download the pcode to the handyboard. It says the bootstrap was (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Re: Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

(...) I really have grown to like micro scale. It's great if you want to build a realistic cityscape with limited pieces. OK, so I've only built one small pair of micro models (not impressive, so don't ask about them), but they're still great. Early (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.236)

More:  Next Page >>