 Boats / 500
499  |  501
Subject:
What might this portend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:56:49 GMT

I don’t know anything at all about the “One Piece” animated series, other than the fact that two of the characters are apparently named Luffy and Shanks. However, while perusing the Japanese MegaBloks site, I came upon this set.

Leaving aside the weird figurehead and the admittedly somewhat simple and cartoonish design, I wonder if this might signal some possibility of other MegaBloks boat designs in the future. We already have the Vorgan Ice Fang, which looked a lot cooler in person than I expected, and the Norvagen Man O’ War, not to mention the old Legends series Viking Ship. What might be next?

Dave!

FUT OT.Clones