  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [6074] is a Legend!

(...) No need to flame. I think the answer is that the Legends line is driven by what kids will buy, not AFOLs. With SW kits out, I don't think TLC can put out classic space. And if they could, the logical thing to do would be to wait until the SW (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) Most likely due to Star Wars, but perhaps due to how well Battrax did in the vote? (not that we need to start on whether or not Battrax was a fair choice again). Might also be just the "market trend" at the moment-- IE that test groups of kids (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

(...) Hi Stefan, I would suggest: - start simple with on1y one new mold and colours red and black! (if really needed, we still could cut off the flange) - even one size only is enough for hundreds of new designs. (1) (...) Axle holes are needed for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.460)

  Re: E com este simples link se lixam muitos planos...

(...) ????? fui mm agora ver e não me deu erro nenhum. será o teu proxy??? é uma foto com os 6074 numa prateleira com a palavra Legend. de realçar q as caixas não são a preto e branco como os outros legends. mas sim com aqueles amarelos dos anos 80 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Jake, this is great news, but many of us are left with some question: 1) Why did this set hit the shelves in Europe before you told us about it? Many of us pondered a mysterious Kmart add and speculated, then 1000stiene suddenly had pictures. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) there!! I can't wait until they open some of these in America. Or maybe when I go back to Europe (I dream of returning to Germany in 2006 for the World Cup). But one thing I'm wondering, is this being done under the LEGO Direct division? I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: E com este simples link se lixam muitos planos...

(...) :-) Eh pá não gozes, tou com problemas no teclado... (...) O crédito não é só para este. Sim, porque deste a curto prazo só compro um no máximo. (...) Alemanha, pelo que entendi. (...) Aha! Mas há uma falácia aí... Há umas lojas especializadas (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: 6074: Black Falcon's Fortrees is a Legend!(corrected the name)

(...) I'd have to agree with you there. My loyalty has been tested, and I hate to say, it failed. The MB Dragon sets have wonderful shields and weapons, the bricks are getting better even. The figs of course still suck... those Tin's are nice (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

Who cares! How about a space legend! Flame away, Greg P.S. Although I enjoy my castle projects very much I sure would like to see Lego acknowledge that there are other fans of Legends out there besides Train and Castle! With the BSB and now this, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Braith's Panel Van (and Re: TRU specials)

(...) Shucks, thanks Ley! I was going to post an anouncement for the van but I figured as it is pretty much a copy of the white one, I'd be flogging a dead horse, so to speak. ;P Glad you liked it though and I hope to get the rest of my red ute (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!

(...) If the community is dead set on giving me a migraine over the color issue bringing it up time and time again, do me a favor and listen to Jake. Write a petition and get it signed at brick events [1]. I would be more than willing to put my name (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general) !

dead
(score: 0.459)

  Compact synchro Drive

Hi all, I just finished my "compact synchro drive". I started this project some weeks ago, and i was studing an alternative to the always used turntables (that turns the entire robot into a large, fat and heavy being). This model is very compact, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.459)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

"Chio Siong Soh" <robodoc@fifth-r.com> wrote in message news:I7w86q.Mu6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) have cut (...) Paint (...) You have a couple of options here: 1) There is limited drawing ability within TrackDraw so you can (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.459)

  Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

(...) Hi Tim, good to hear you came back without getting into any trouble. Being tired seems to be part of the hobby. My days after legoworld were mainly dovoted to sleep as well.... [Snip away all names, although I agree: all of de bouwsteen did a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

beneke
(score: 0.459)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

(...) Hi Klaas, You may call me that way, since I know you are only kidding... But only if I get the right to bann those who call me president from future FGLTC events.... ;-) (...) Haha... But be careful with Isabel: HANDS OFF! She is the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.459)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes: Hi Dirk! Congrats to the Cool Site of the Week award! You have definitely earned it (even if I have not voted for it this time due to lack of time). (...) Hey! Please stop spreading rumors like these: I have been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.459)

  Got it - Thanks to Klaas! // was: In search for email of Eugène Oorsprong from Nijmegen

In lugnet.loc.nl, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes: . [snip] head of message says it all.... (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

beneke
(score: 0.459)

  Re: Need Car Designs

(...) Hi Derek, If you're after an "easy-to-do" 4-wide design by LEGO, I suggest the two that can be found on set #2140. The parts for either of the two are relatively easy to find in large numbers and in a wide set of colors, so you can set up a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

beneke
(score: 0.459)

  In search for email of Eugène Oorsprong from Nijmegen

Dear all, I meet Eugène in Zwolle at the Legoworld show. I got his card, but did not realize at once it was with phone number and postal address only. Is anybody around who could tell me about Eugène's e-mail? Best send it to my via mail, because (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

beneke
(score: 0.459)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

In lugnet.lego, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: Gary, I agree with a lot of your post, but there are a few things that I wanted to comment on: (...) Well, yes, as long as the two shades are old gray and old dark gray. Basically, while I agree that people (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.458)

More:  Next Page >>