 Trains / 18208
Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
This was one of the very few meetings without Ben (our honorful club
president).

Ben, you MUST be president!

Hi Klaas,

You may call me that way, since I know you are only kidding... But only if I
get the right to bann those who call me president from future FGLTC events....
;-)

These pics prove I'm right!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Rollingbricks/Homepage/MuelheimSpring2002/m • h2_21.jpg

This girl on you right: definitely VERY pleased to be pictured next to
THE MAN....    ;-)

Haha... But be careful with Isabel: HANDS OFF! She is the girlfriend of Jan
Katanek, the guy with the 'Eternal (Lego®) Cube' on brickshelf.
Next to her stands her brother.

And if you take a clooser look, you will recognize: I am in talk with the guy
on the right border of the photo. That is 'WR', who lives in Brunswick as I
do, but we meet basically 2 times a year in Mülheim, because his job is too
time consuming as well....

And this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Rollingbricks/Homepage/MuelheimSpring2002/m • h2_22.jpg

It needs a balloon above your head, you thinking: 'Hm, nice parking lot
for the BEST plane EVER build (by me of course)'

Again only half-true: at least half the design of that airplane is originally
by Klaus 'eastpole' Dobish. We have done two of them for last years ISCC.

BTW: check out the latest entries of the ISCC II: there are some very
beautiful new galleries online now.

Leg Godt!

(set to FUT: loc.de)

Ben
(www.fgltc.org)

PS: To make your upcoming move-towards-the-new-joblocation a bit easier,
you could always donate a lot of your Lego to me. I would love to
fill-up my 8-m3-Van with your stuff...   :-)

Lets talk about the price, before you start to my place of living.... Nothing
is for free in life - exept from the death, which costs the life.
(is this a common expression in English?)