 Trains / 18195
18194  |  18196
Subject:
Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:28:07 GMT

Dear Friends,

15 of you (and as I know one is Johannes "Jojo" K. from 1000steine) have
voted for the cool site of the week.
I won this award in the 3rd run. I had no chance against peeron. 15 votes is
not so cool. But the very positive point is that more than thousand of you
have visited my site recently. And hopefully they found something
interesting.
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/intro.html

Last sunday the FGLTC met in Mülheim/Ruhr (Germany).
My album:

Also very interesting - the MOCs from the up to that point unknown Wolfgang
S. which has joined our meeting. He showed us some pictures of his MOCs.
Would spend some bricks to see them live! You must have seen them! Michael
S. took the photos from the photos:

More photos taken by Michael S:
http://www.strazo.de/leg_godt/muelheim-27-10-2002/

This was one of the very few meetings without Ben (our honorful club
president). But I guess he will join us in Hattersheim in december.

Let the bricks roll,
Dirk