 Trains / 18204
Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes:

Hi Dirk!

Congrats to the Cool Site of the Week award! You have definitely earned it
(even if I have not voted for it this time due to lack of time).

http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/intro.html

Last sunday the FGLTC met in Mülheim/Ruhr (Germany).
My album:

Thanks for uploading your pics and giving the links of Michael's galleries!

This was one of the very few meetings without Ben (our honorful club
president).

Hey! Please stop spreading rumors like these: I have been among the first 3
members of the FGLTC and in fact the one who did most of the promotion job,
but I am NOT the president, since the FGLTC has none! You know there are
people around, who believe in these rumors to easiely and get to wrong
conclusions due to that.

But I guess he will join us in Hattersheim in december.

Only a guess of yours... As long as you may help me two days in my move to my
new place of employment, I may have the time to attend the Hattersheim
meeting. I would love to come along, but I fear I will get in trouble even
without.... Start into a new job and move into a new town, search for new
appartment and leave + paint the old one. No merry christmas this year, but
lots of trouble and pressure instead....

Leg Godt!

Ben