 Trains / 18205
Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:21:01 GMT

This was one of the very few meetings without Ben (our honorful club
president).

Hey! Please stop spreading rumors like these: I have been among the first 3
members of the FGLTC and in fact the one who did most of the promotion job,
but I am NOT the president, since the FGLTC has none! You know there are
people around, who believe in these rumors to easiely and get to wrong
conclusions due to that.

Ben, you MUST be president! These pics prove I'm right!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Rollingbricks/Homepage/MuelheimSpring2002/mh2_21.jpg

This girl on you right: definitely VERY pleased to be pictured next to
THE MAN....    ;-)
And this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Rollingbricks/Homepage/MuelheimSpring2002/mh2_22.jpg

It needs a balloon above your head, you thinking: 'Hm, nice parking lot
for the BEST plane EVER build (by me of course)'

I was there, Jan-Albert too, the whole morning: zero pics of us. Do I
have to say anything more??    :-)

Take care, and stay cool with all this upcoming stress!

Klaas

PS: To make your upcoming move-towards-the-new-joblocation a bit easier,
you could always donate a lot of your Lego to me. I would love to
fill-up my 8-m3-Van with your stuff...   :-)