  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 161 – 180 of about 6600.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NCQ and RCX

Hi Ben F.! Maybe all your work is a little needless, since there are rumors going around here in Germany, saying Lego is going to invent new more realistic trains next year, or even late this year around X-mas...... I've heared about it from a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: New LEGO train realism? (was:Re:infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NCQ and RCX)

(...) next (...) the (...) pics (...) soon) to (...) rolling (...) I have no idea, what Lego will bring out. But I can't imagine it will be 8 wide... (...) based on (...) level, (...) Would someone please give me the size in studs: I have no feeling (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX

(...) I'm in hope of getting more realistic stuff too. But I have no idea, what Lego will bring out in future. And my fear is: as known by bar code truck, cybermaster and mindstorms nothing fill fit together again.... (Maybe starting a complete new (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) (or (...) Thanks Larry for your answer to poor foreigner without knowledge of inches.... Next question: is there already a standard for Lego train modules, accepted by most train clubs? Or is there no compability between any of them? Regards, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) But that means you cant do any small layout by leaving away some middle sections, right? Or do you have some kind of big plates to be put under the lower modules? Are the points of giving track from one edge of a module to the next always the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Disassembly of 12V switching motor brick

(...) Yes I have this one, but since it worked again, I never opened it again. I was in fear I might damage it by open the housing again.... Now it is at my parents home (not enough room here), and I have no chance to get it during the next 2 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

Dear all, I'm impressed by the big amount of posts concerning module standards! And all this just because I started a little question in the beginning of this thread.... But to define standards seems to be a serious problem of all train clubs and I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: New train

(...) something. (...) Very cool! It's the first aerodynamic steam engine I have seen in the net so far: great shape! I like the amount of rounded bricks, the use of seats as valves/cylinders and the cool colour of course. Regards, Ben (the ABS one) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Just how sturdy are your trains?

Hi Christopher, I think that's quite natural. Fine detailed models with studs in changing directions will be more fragile than massive models with all studs upside... As an example Torsten Werneckes bavarian 4-4-4 steam engine is quite stable when (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Urban legends and Sluggy

That comic style reminds me of M.A.D. (TM) (C) :-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FxHz9H.6Mr@lugnet.com... (...) sensing (...) problem (...) who or (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 1.506)

  Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more

Hi James, again a very cool model! One could only wish Lego had better windows for the train front. (Maybe a kind of train windows in 3x1x2?) Ben (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.506)

  First anniversary of my homepage....

Although it seems to me that I'm active in internet and Lego since ever, it's just a year ago today that I launched my own homepage. It became Cool Site of the Week just one month later and has grown and updated continously during the past year. So (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.505)

  April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

Hi Folks, I was on a two days vacation and came back just an hour ago. I was strongly surprised about the amount of posts concerning the April fools joke. Now it has to be said: of course it was an April fools joke and I fear for my life now, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !!

beneke
(score: 1.504)

  Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

(...) I fear next years joke will not be mine: everybody would expect me to have done it. (...) Of course that's not pedantic: in three out of five published pictures there is no Lego logo at all. I think they are quite ok, but I will add some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

beneke
(score: 1.504)

  Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

(...) extraordinary (...) good (...) Hi Larry, have you followed the link I gave in my post above? You would have found a lot of pictures in higher quality showing the models I built and used for the April fool joke. It would have been a hard work (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

beneke
(score: 1.504)

  Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

(...) Excuse my stupid question: what is so special with the pitchfork, that you would by a 60 - 80$ set to get one? I supposed it to be rare, since I own just two of them.... Regards, Ben (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.504)

  Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

(...) thing on (...) seem (...) all (...) Hi Jonathan, the wheels with the silver rims of the 4460 electric engine are from a small engine of LGB garden trains. They have been a little expensive (~ 50 $), but they look great and you can put a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.504)

  Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

(...) Hi Mika, I fear this is a question only the Lego Company could answer, but I think they will not do so. In fact I have spread out one rumor about big wheeled trains 2 weeks ago, but on the other hand I've heard wishes and rumors for digital (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.504)

  Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed

Hi John! Indeed, very nice pictures! I wish the 45° sloped roof bricks would be available as supplementary box in germany too. We have no Lego® roof bricks left to buy here. During the last years we could get at least 22° bricks in red...... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.503)

  Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed

(...) Hi John, yes your trial was a little successful. ;-) I really thought you could buy all kind of roof bricks via shop at home. At least I'm quite sure you can get the 45° sloped bricks in black: that's right, isn't it? And yes we have had the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.503)

More:  Next Page >>