 Off-Topic / Fun / 5667
Re: Urban legends and Sluggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:43:50 GMT

That comic style reminds me of M.A.D.  (TM)  (C)  :-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jorge Rodriguez wrote:
I think Bun-bun can take Kitten.

I think Bun-bun *will* take Kitten.

I'm not very Sluggish(1) yet, I just am up to Jan 98, but I'm already • sensing
that the Bunster can and *will* take ANYTHING, eventually.

Maybe not on the first meeting, but revenge is a dish best served cold.

Maybe not in a fair fight, but in the Bunbook fighting fair is for losers.

Maybe not without some collateral damage to bystanders, but "you gotta • problem
with that, bud?"

Am I right?

1 - as in I haven't yet figured out why it's called "Sluggy" Freelance, • who or
what is Sluggy? "I see no Sluggy here", as they say.

++Lar