 Off-Topic / Fun / 5668
5667  |  5669
Subject:
Classic Car Add website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:01:15 GMT

Hi guys! I have started a small classic car add website (okay...not that
classic, mostly from the 80s and 70s). It features some cool (or not cool) old
car adds. Curently featured are a '71 Chevy wagon add and an '82 Cadillac
Cimmaron add. Coming tomorrow are adds for the '89 LeSabre and '90 Vanagon.
Check it out at:
http://members.aol.com/carorvan

Please be warned that even though I decreased the scan quality, the images are
still fairly large. The website is also availble in Spanish and German.

La pagina está también disponible en español.

Die Seite ist auch auf Deutsch vorhanden.