 Off-Topic / Fun / 5400
Re: Urban legends and Sluggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:13:05 GMT

It's best if you start at the begining.
http://www.sluggy.com/stuff/guide.html

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:07:13 GMT, Steve Bliss
<blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sproaticus wrote:

Today's comic will explain everything.  And I mean *EVERYTHING*.

(Warning:  not for the squeamish or humor-impaired.)

http://www.sluggy.com/d/000629.html

Alright - I must have missed the point of this one.  Urban legends?

Perhaps all will become clear in time...

Steve

Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu