 Trains / 5062
Re: New train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:
All this talk of modules and standards inspired me to actually build • something.

http://www.geocities.com/ben_fleskes/royalblue.jpg

Very cool!

It's the first aerodynamic steam engine I have seen in the net so far: great
shape! I like the amount of rounded bricks, the use of seats as
valves/cylinders and the cool colour of course.

Regards,

Ben (the ABS one)