  Search Results: crap
 Results 661 – 680 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Shop @ Home order

(...) I know what you mean, having a Canadian Shop @ Home would be SOOOO nice for us lego enthusiasts/fans. By pulling out of Canada, Lego no longer has to deal with currency fluctuations (at least where Canadian currency is concerned). I guess with (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.780)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) <snip> (...) Right, but doesn't that show that LEGO specifically weren't lifting Maori culture and words? It took forethought to decide to give Bionicle a Pacific Island flavor, yet not impeed on any one specific peoples culture or beliefs. By (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

crap
(score: 0.780)

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) I can second the desire for better, higher resolution scans. Even so, I have the following questions/comments: #4712 -- Hary Potter set. What is that thing -- a white fountain, a sink, a toilet? Is that a pumpkin head? What is the big purple (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

crap
(score: 0.780)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

I agree with everything said here Eric, (...) Truth be told, I only saw this recently, a few weeks ago, I meant to pass on my congrats through e-mail but forgot completely, sorry. :-( (...) Amen! when I was just getting started with showing off my (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet

(...) I think the main reason that some of it is so negative (and I'm guilty of that) is that some of the products are plain and simple crap. I've made this analogy before, but I'll make it again. Not telling the LEGO company how bad some of their (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.779)

  200+ Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Auctions!

Hi, I am astonished to see so many 4709 Hogwarts Castle auctions at eBay. As many as 229 at the time of this writing! I guess this is an indicator of how fast these sets are flying off the shelves. A sign a profit perhaps, so TLC can create more (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) This is getting ridiculous! Geocities has become a joke - this is the third time in almost as many tries where I have tried a access a page and gotten the same lame disclaimer about the allocated data transfer. Any suggestions on where one can (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.779)

  Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2

(...) Illustrator 10, yes. Illustrator X, no. (...) I didn't really, I just don't use it. (...) Why? Go download Netscape 6.2 and see how you like it. It seems to work fine in X. I don't know why it's doing this hanging crap in 9, tho. ~Grand (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) I heard Lego are developing a new operating system for their new line of Lego Notebook computers. I think their called Brickpads or something.. I'm Kidding. Microsoft doesnt make plastic construction bricks, Lego doesnt need to get involved in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Apology.

My My, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.... I normally stay out of debate, I don't need anymore crap in my life, though you brought this into the public forum where I do read, and of course, I had to go back and look at the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.778)

  It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

Howdy, I'd like to state that I'm really disgusted with the thread du jour and the two key participants. It was very nice here for about a month after the last big blowup. Why did you have to go and mess it up? Without going through the last month (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  Re: Mecha Building Contest

(...) I think it would be cool if there were various size categories. Small (origami mecha), medium (say up to 10 inches tall), large (up to 16 inches tall) and "holy crap that thing's freaking HUGE!" (sponsored by Eric Sophie and Bryce McGlone) My (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  RE: End of Year Thoughts

(...) A 3 year old will still tell you that one twig she's digging in the dirt with is a shovel, and the other twig is a rake. But maybe that's just the kids I know... I'm sure there are still plenty of kids who think the cardboard box is a heck of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  my biggest beef with the new product is...

all those curved parts found on jack stone, racers, alpha team: mission deap sea, new starwars etc. They look really crap IMHO and I will most likely NOT be getting most of the new sets with the curved pieces. If the sets were the same but with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  Re: rtl9 Video: Complete!

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GoGJJG.M5K@lugnet.com... (...) 606 MByte AVI. 96.1 MByte MPEG. Crap. :) Iain (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  Talk about Acceleration...

"Dodonpa" at Fujiku Highland (Fuji-Q) has been on the news a bit - it's set for it's December 21 opening. It's the world's fastest coaster, 172 km/h. And get this: It accelerates to that speed, via a pneumatic launch system, in *two* *seconds*. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  Re: Talk about Acceleration...

"John Guerquin" <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GnuGsH.1nJ@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) It's so decieving in a feel-good kinda way. You can pull upward of 5g on several coasters - Mindbender at the West Edmonton Mall, I believe, still (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.777)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks much Allan. (...) While I agree with you, in their defense, if this was an *empty* building, and followed the magic .10 per piece price, and "optimized" (where I have 2 1x4 bricks together they used a 1x8, get the idea?), this set would (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.776)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes: (snip) (...) (snip) Does this mean I'll get crap if I have a the crew frying up a couple of slices on the radiator of the M10 Tank Destoryer kit I'm releasing next year? Dan (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.776)

  Re: Unbeliveable

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Go5GFA.4Gr@lugnet.com... (...) No... I've been video crazy in the past few weeks: 1. Video for Ventax AS-213 (new robot) 2. Video for Ventax Quote 1 (animation) 3. Video for Ventax Quote (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.776)

More:  Next Page >>