  Search Results: crap
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bromley Beatties gone...

I've never really thought of a link between Riko and Khonstam as far as the name but yes they are the same company and it does kinda make sense. Our Cardiff store fought long and hard to re-establish itself as just a model kit and die cast store, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

crap
(score: 0.794)

  Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01)

(...) There are other good technic pieces in the C3PO set. The model itself is a piece of crap! Also check the Bionicle sets. Pohatu comes with two of them; Lewa, Tahu, and Kopaka come with one. They're just on the Bionicle for decoration... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Track on the modules

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GEFsCI.Hrz@lugnet.com... (...) You click on AIM, it loads, you add me to your buddy list :) Will it not connect or somethin'? (...) encourage (...) No, I honestly sent you an email about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

You know, I've tried to stay out of this, though I do have to say. Tom I would have thought better coming from you. Anthony wasn't 'whining' about being ignored, he was simply stating a fact that is very prevalent on this server. People get ignored. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Gasohol?

Ignoring the total net energy balance, here's another load of crap you can vent on if you wish: The EPA says 15% ethanol gasohol gets no worse mpg than 0% ethanol gasoline. Anyone with a brain can look up the BTU/lb output of ethanol and quickly (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) I dont think this piece is crap for what its intended for, making motorcycles. (...) The 2 bend angle beam is bad definatly. The corrugated tubing is bad but only in the longer lengths. The small pieces (especially in the silver) can be good (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Lugnet has a problem

(...) Anthony Please Don't leave Lugnet or stop posting. I have been in your shoes before. When I suggested that some people would not be especially happy if the July surprise was the reissue of the early 80's sets. (specifically the guarded Inn but (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: How do I print a File Directory

(...) More ways: Hit the PrintScrn key and paste the image into your picture editor, cut out the crap and print. (makes perfect CD-covers w/o much work). Or to get rid of some of the DOS info from the dir > filename.txt tip, Open it in M$ Word, make (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

I see a lot of your point Brian, Though there's another side to this.. If this helps Lego to make some money, it will help them keep more people on the payroll. Which hopefully will help them see that we are willing to buy sets with more than 20 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda

(...) In the good old days it was colonialism and empire building--theft and occupation of other lands and exploitation of the native people and resources. We can't do that anymore today, everybody is watching everybody, so we build an economic (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  More LEGO dreams

While this one is fresh in my head I'd beter get it out! It started out with me being at La Ronde (Montreal). I was in the queue for Le Monstre (linge deux, naturally - Linge Un isn't as intense). I get on board the train... and they don't load any (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Building big

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF3DH9.HCy@lugnet.com... (...) Hehe...this after just spending a weekend building on two different large spaceships using two different building techniques. Let me try to answer :-) Ok, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

crap
(score: 0.792)

  New mecha, the Maverick MK1

Here's my most recent mecha, the maverick. It's not really anything much but it's kind of cool. I wanted to build the torso of it in the shape of a buffalo's because it makes the mech look a little "tougher" regardless of size, I think I succeeded (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.792)

  Need some space for some movies.

Hello fellow LUGNETers, I'm in kind of a dilemna. My site, (URL) in in need of some space for movies. Specifically, I have several movies I have made, and more I would like to host. I'm wondering if anyone reading this has some extra space on their (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.792)

  LEGO Soft (Super Large Bricks) is BACK!

Yay! LEGO Soft is finally available again at S@H! The price is kinda high (US$230+), especially for only getting about 80 pieces, but it's MUCH better that the Mega Blocks crap we've had to deal with for many years. Also, there's a few too many (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.market.shopping)

crap
(score: 0.792)

  Re: Comic #2 out, Promo listed

Well, if that's the crap they're going to be selling at McD in Sept, then they'll get no money from me this time around (I routinely spend well over $200 on McD food when they get Lego). What useless chunks of plastic. I feel sorry for those people (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

crap
(score: 0.792)

  Re: Weeping Willow

(...) Crap, I meant North East, sigh... I had the map upside down. I can't believe I did that... (...) Heh, that's ok. It seems we were both asleep on this issue. Dean (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

crap
(score: 0.792)

  Re: BrickWired.com

(...) Dang, Dude, those are nice models! I like your building style, especially the spaceships. Form seems very much based on function more than "sleek and swoopy". I like it! And the web site follows suit. Very clean design, easy to get at the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) They say "Legend of the Lion Mega Block castle" to me. Cardboard backgrounds and cloth towers? YUCK!! They know AFOL's will by a bunch of these sets for the tasty treats sprinkled here and there, so what do they care if they just put out of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  A.I.?

Please, let me do you a favor... Don't waste your time on AI... It may stand for Artificial Inteligence, but it is Actual Crap. Eric (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.791)

More:  Next Page >>