 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1180
Re: Weeping Willow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:40:27 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

The RCX must be on the south west corner of the mountain near the switch track
and sensors since it must control 4 devices down there.

I'm still a little confused here.  There are no switches at the
southwest "corner".  Do you mean the southeast?  What switches are you
controlling there?

Crap, I meant North East, sigh... I had the map upside down. I can't believe I did
that...

Yours can be anywhere
since it's just a motor and you can put more then one connector together to
make really long ones.

D'uh ... didn't think of that.  I really have to start getting more
sleep at night.

Heh, that's ok. It seems we were both asleep on this issue.

Dean