 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1164
Re: Weeping Willow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Robin, in regards to your 'tree'. What would you like the settings to
be? ie, shaking, stop or wiggle or whatever it does... etc... I'm going
to tie it into the Switch Track RCX.

First of all, it's a "Whomping Willow", and it doesn't shake or
wiggle, it "trembles with rage and anger" at anyone who comes near!

;-)

Therefore, I think that if you timed it so that when the train rolled
in, just turn on the power to that motor for a bit, then turn it off
again, that would be fine.

Just want to add:

I've left some room inside the mountain's left part to put/hide the RCX.
The wires can run out of the tunnel and under the track to whatever they
need to connect to.  If that's not good, let me know and I could find
another spot!

-Bryan