  Search Results: crap
 Results 1001 – 1020 of 1516.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "CHRISTMAS THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD" CONTEST

(...) Does Jesus have that kind of money? Just the other day I tried to hit him up for the ten bucks he still owes me and he was all like "Look, man, I'll pay you later." (...) Isn't using glue just a gateway drug? Last time I saw Henry Lim he was (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.718)

  New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser

(URL) know, I scanned in these pictures at 1200x1200 DPI, but they still came out looking like crap, perhaps because I had to reduce the size.. Hrmm, Ozbricks.net is down, does anyone know how long it's been unavailable? I don't want to have to move (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.718)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) The usual pro-Israel crap, John. Get a life. Are you able to think critically at all? (...) Um, no there is not. Again another statement so outrageous that it is false on the face of it. When will the lies end, John? Do you think some purpose (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.718)

  Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

snip (...) The first phrase of the first amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,..." (...) I consider myself a Christian and I am sick of hearing this nonsense. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

Go Mike, go!!! A very reasonable and very american approach to the issues raised by John Neal. This is what it should all be about, all of us defending each other's right to liberty in the manner we choose to express it. I bow low to your greater (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Oh, the official "last name" adressal? Oooh, were gettin SERIOS here... (...) Nobody should. And nobody should have rights over anyone elses time either. (...) He created it, yeah, and so on. But hes barely posted. Hes lurking. So we should (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) The ACLU agrees ideologically with Oliver North? -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Have you EVER EVEN READ the HOLY BIBLE, John? I'm just going to cut and paste biblical cites from previous posts in this forum. I mean, why waste too much time on the usual John Neal foolishness? (URL) Sadly, many faiths do suborn the use of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) No we are talking about legal marriages. That is very much the jurisdiction of the first amendment. (...) The silly notion that Christianity is somehow superior to our government and other religions. (...) Well you were talking about legal (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  am I the only one that...

Has accidently acquired clone bricks without realizing it? I just found a blue 1x4, a blue 1x3 and a few blue 1x2 bricks made by TYCO. Naturally, I threw these pieces in the garbage and promptly checked all my small-size blue bricks for any more. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:HKr27q.B9x@lugnet.com... (...) links (the first few in particular)...now I'm miserable. I don't suppose there will be any close combat fighting, will there? Ideally there would be, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: the BEST two days of my life.

(...) Are you serious? All this crap... All the talking... All the work, and your robot pulled ONE BRICK out of the rice? Man, your life really is sorry. (...) Well, for starters, the event is coming up this weekend. I assume that means you didn't (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

Silly is all this complicated and wasteful crap about motor and sensor ports. IR works very nicely and consistently. If we're worried about interference from other competitions we could place just about anything in the path of the IR and we'd be (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) You confuse me. What is the difference? (...) Again you confuse me. Superior in what way? (...) Again with the confusion. Laws just don't pop up out of thin air. They are based on the morality and sensibility of a given society or culture. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) No, because his statement is hopelessly vague and unclear. How can you compare a religion with a government? It's apples and oranges. But you are absolutely correct that I believe Christianity is superior to other religions for me. I know (in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Then we disagree. (...) Cultural values. (...) As far as we (or they) were able to ascertain God's will. I start from a point that God is Absolute Morality, Absolute Goodness. Any perception of God that is less than that reflects (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! Yggdrasil's taproots...

(...) lol Really? Then you should visit Minnesota sometime;-) Actually, I meant the post Russian revolution USSR (as I'm sure you gathered) JOHN (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Perhaps I was too light in my characterization. While I think that brother/sister unions are deeply taboo, I also believe that they are pathological, and that their "wrongness" possibly stems from genetics. (...) I have to believe that God is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! Four out of five scientists claim....

(...) I know this is ploughed ground; I was specifically referring to the creation of the universe. Either God started it, or it simply started itself (neither theory is "scientific") (...) That's 5-0 Vikings to you my friend! Now I must go and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Holy crap! Four out of five scientists claim....

(...) What I am saying is that this particular question is unique and cannot, by definition, be answered by Science. (...) Science will never come up with the answer period. Any speculation about the origin of the universe is pure flattery. Even if (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.717)

More:  Next Page >>