 Off-Topic / Debate / 22282
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:05:17 GMT

Go Mike, go!!!

A very reasonable and very american approach to the issues raised by John Neal. This is what it should all be about, all of us defending each other’s right to liberty in the manner we choose to express it.

I bow low to your greater patience and eloquence. I guess I’m just getting crankier the older I get.

-- Hop-Frog