 General / 42978
42977  |  42979
Subject:
am I the only one that...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:46:50 GMT

Has accidently acquired clone bricks without realizing it?

I just found a blue 1x4, a blue 1x3 and a few blue 1x2 bricks made by TYCO.
Naturally, I threw these pieces in the garbage and promptly checked all my
small-size blue bricks for any more.
Thankfully, all the rest are clear :)

Has this happened to anyone else before?
Are there any specific colors or elements that I should check (or do I need
to check my entire stock of bricks for clone crap?)