 General / 42979
Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:17:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I wrote an article for the Building Instructions Portal on the topic of image
editing.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/resources/tutorial1.cfm

The article focuses on professional looking building instructions by creating
backgrounds, a numbering system, parts lists, and sub assemblies using
Photoshop.  Please take a look and let me know what you think of the article.

Don’t forget to support BIP by making and reviewing instructions and writing
articles.

Ben E.