 Instructions / 490
Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Ahui Herrera wrote:

VERY VERY VERY NICE!

But might I suggest that we also need to focus on two other “BI Topics”. - Making BIs that are PRINTABLE - Making BIs for the Web

Sounds like you just volunteered! You can email me the article at: sink AT countersinkdg DOT com. Hopefully you are willing to help out, those are some great subjects!
:)

Jake

---
Jake McKee