 Instructions / 486
Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 00:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
I wrote an article for the Building Instructions Portal on the topic of image
editing.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/resources/tutorial1.cfm

The article focuses on professional looking building instructions by creating
backgrounds, a numbering system, parts lists, and sub assemblies using
Photoshop.  Please take a look and let me know what you think of the article.

Don’t forget to support BIP by making and reviewing instructions and writing
articles.

Ben,

Thanks for taking the time to do this.  I have wondered about using backgrounds
when making the images, but hadn't gotten around to trying it.  Your
well-written and nicely structured guide makes me want to include one in my next
model.

Thanks again!
Allan B.

Side note:  Am I missing the link on the front page that leads to the
'Resources' section?  I can't find it.