 General / 42983
Re: am I the only one that...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Has accidently acquired clone bricks without realizing it?

Nope.  When I was brand new to E-bay I got a set of 6 or 8 Lego vehicles, but
when they came I found that one of them was TYCO and another was (even worse)
glued.  :(  I also bought a bag of bricks at a second-hand store and it turned
out they were mostly Megablocks.  That one I actually found out before I paid,
but I bought them anyway.  I'm not so much a purist that I won't use a few clone
bricks behind the scenes as support pieces, and it was only a dollar.

Bruce