 General / 42982
New poll: how do you handle building interiors, backsides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:00:53 GMT

Hi all,

I figured I'd try putting up a poll for those of you who build buildings.  I
guess the main question I'm getting at is do you build buildings more for
display (how they look as backdrop for your brickfilm or train layout or
whatever), or more for functionality and playability, or somewhere in between.
Anyway, here's the link:
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=168

Or, you can just post a follow up to this telling me how flawed my poll is.  ;)
Or you could tell me, for instance, that the Scorpion Palace has a fully
furnished interior (that was the one set I listed that I don't own), or suggest
a set that has a furnished but inaccessible interior.

Bruce