  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 941 – 960 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Vote against/for...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) How 'bout the US get off it's pretentious 'Mighter than thou so we can do as we please' high horse and smell the roses (or the toxic exhaust fumes from rampant consumerism) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HG8F15.uAp@lugnet.com... (...) I thought they were only trans neon green? But, yeah, I tried sooo many different ways to attach a mouth to the 'dragon horse head,' but it seems that was about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: How do you guys do it?

(...) Dave, As someone who is slowly getting back into building, the biggest turning point in getting back on the horse was sorting my collection. It was less than 40k pieces at the time, and it took a while, but here are the benefits: - In "dustin' (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

(...) One can produce a conditioned response if that is what you mean. I'm not sure the horse (or cat) has understood much else? (...) I, and many others, manage by doing neither. How do you explain that? My kids understand they will not benefit (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I agree! I think about the only thing continuing to beat this dead and now decomposed horse is accomplishing is positioning a few people as whiners in the minds of the great many of us who have by now let the issue go. Its such a nuisance (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

Hey all! Space and Trains come together to ensure that bad dudes will take one last ride on the iron horse of the future to the big house of no return! (URL) feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially since I couldn't get all the pictures to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains) !!

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: lego technic DCC

(...) Chris, This is the exact application that I wrote the DCC enabled pbForth for. Sometimes it seems like I'm flogging a dead horse to get this into the mainstram of LEGO applications for DCC, but it's a heck of a lot easier than dealing with (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: 6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us

snip (...) be (...) the (...) one (...) Hmm, those backpacks are ok, that would be set to find cheap though. The horse armor IS called "barding", if I EVER find an inexpensive set with it in, I will buy TONS. I have bought many Samurai Lords mostly (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Dummies (was Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Larry P wrote (...) LOL! I can just see the dummy "coach", puffing surreptitiously as it trundles along the elevated tracks, with every horse on the road belwo rearing and shying as it passes. Kevin (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

You can tell there's a flash white out on the picture you've got up.. there is only one blue horse dressing... I know there's one in 6085... it might be in another set also.. I didn't look at them all. I know there's a set with 2 of them a blue and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  t7po auto-pounce (was Re: Fair Auction? (Was Re: Honest Capitalism)

(...) c /hansomer/handsomer/ I was NOT alleging that some of us look more like a horse drawn carriage than others do. followups to .pun (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) I was going to use my royal coach model. I think that bthe best option is to wait for the horse piece from adam howard before we start on this. (and for me to finish my police station and other models for datsville). We need a name for this (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: A statue

(...) Shoot, I just built one before I went on-line. The one think I did different was that my figure is mounted on a horse. I just painted the head black, and put a fully-clad knight on it. Rob (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: A couple figs from legend

(...) :) How did you get the horse to rear up? (...) I most certainly do like them, and I can't wait to see more! :) I also like the Castle you posted to Brickshelf a short while ago! Keep up the good work! Jeff (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon

(...) will (...) Yup, that's the general idea. Of course certain items keep popping back up like the proverbial dead horse... (Scala, Duplo, and Cyberslam for examples). Frank (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) Apparently they had some skeletal horses, but they never made it into the movie. My first thought was of the skeletal horse in Fantasia. (...) Sorry, I'm in SoCal. As soon as I saw all those skellies wobbling along, I immediately went to my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

Brown sleeves, brown torso with wolfpack symbol, brown legs, brown backpack, brown musket, brown epaulettes, brown Adventurer's hat, brown pistol, brown horse, brown saddle, and a *gray* cutlass. I didn't wanna overdo the brown. I'm not sure why, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Finally - CHORME KNIGHTS!!!

(...) Very black, in fact. Sad that the Shogun Lord does not have the same leg-printing of the Ninja line Samauri with the horse (set number escapes me). Good otherwise. Aaron (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Lego pet peeve

(...) You did say "standing army", didn't you? Fate has played it's hand. King Leo (ya know, the $4.99 one) has a white horse, and an extremely useful shiney crown and POOP tower. I just want the Castle minifigure pack and Accessory pack from 1991, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>