  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 4421 – 4440 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: VECTOR 2X

This is my routine to use the Vector 2x with my board (see link below my name) with an I/O expansion board connected. You will need to change the I/O port #defines to work with the Handy Board I/O ports on your expansion board, but other than that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) I have received a comment from a non-LUGNET friend that it was not quite clear from the ore processor mpeg what was happening. In case anyone here also was unclear I thought I should elaborate on it. The still picture that is the link to the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Help with cables

milind, To check your phone cord, hold the ends together so that the wires are away from each other. Look through the clear connector. The wire colors should line up in this orientation. There is a little more to the DB-25 issue. "Null modem" vs. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) I had a similar idea when I saw those wonderful trans-blue spears that will be coming out soon. Also, you could use clear (trans-white?) helmets with a black visor, and maybe a silver breastplate, to make a truly icy look. And don't those dark (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) Lenny, you don't seriously believe Chris violated that do you? Even if anyone WAS prepared to enter, it would be Larry, not Chris, not the entrant who would be making the decision to leave. Chris has not restricted Larry's use of the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

To all (Larry & Chris and others); Ugh. Let me see if I can clear up what appears to be people's confusion about me. (...) In today's terms, yes. I think the system needs to be changed, and I don't support income transfer. (...) I would say I am (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: SHOTTLE!

(...) I tried using Goo Gone and some other citrus-type remover, but I noticed the they often clouded the clear canisters up (I'm guessing that the citric acid in the remover eats away at the plastic surface slightly). The way I do it now leaves the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: War

(...) Who are you referring to here? bin Laden as has been suggested here by some before? If bin Laden... From AP ((URL) NATO (news - web sites) headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, the alliance's secretary general, Lord Robertson, said the United (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: NELUG Announcement

I'm not sure congratulations are in order (congratulating on adding structure?) but I'll offer them anyway because it feels like you've achieved a very significant milestone. It's clear that a lot of thought went into this. When you contrast it with (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Spybotics To RCX Comm

Hi Agents, Just in case this hasn't been mentioned before, it is possible to send an RCX message from a Spybot to an RCX. I cobbled together the following MindScript programs and downloaded them using ScriptEd. Basicly, if you press the spybot (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

(...) I think "bulk" is probably sufficient to convey the meaning, but "bulksales" is more clear. (...) Definitely .legal. Copyright is far too narrow. "Fair play" may not always be the name of the Lego Company's statement. And that may be too (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Mata-nui problems and some Mac stuff (was Re: Bionicle.com updated!)

Oops...actually, I meant to say that I believe it is a cookie problem with the stalling...does anyone else have ideas? BTW, I have also cleared my browser cache and history to try to clear this up. Here is a sequence that usually helps for a while. (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: pirate chasing merchant (was "Re: Brickfest")

(...) Was that game a battle game or campaign game? Of all the game descriptions I've seen, it's only clear which flavor one of the games was (battle game - the players clearly started with a large ship or several small ones). I like some of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Addresses of SPI ports

Hi Arthur, The SPI expansion header is shown below: ---...--- Pinouts: 1 Gnd | 2 | 1 | 2 Vcc 5V | 4 | 3 | 3 SS* | 6 | 5 | 4 MISO | 8 | 7 | 5 SCK ---...--- 6 MOSI 7 & 8 Not connected I assume you will be using the Handy Board as a MASTER device not a (...) (26 years ago, 20-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  My ReVUE: 5956

Background: It was my son's birthday so I we headed over to TRU to pick out gifts. My son got a some LEGOs and Nintendo games, but I knew I could not leave empty handed. Knowing it was one of those "big plastic piece" sets and that it would be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Strange IC error

I have attached the HB to a formerly radio controled car. I built an h brigde as described on wizard.org to control the motor. Anway.... all is going well, I have written routines to control the motor. Still sounds great... Until I get to uploading (...) (27 years ago, 13-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: pc com port woes

(...) Yes, you need to use a serial card inside your computer that offers add'l com ports. It isn't clear from your message if that is what you have. If so, the trick you are missing is that multiple com ports cannot share the same IRQ. Most or all (...) (29 years ago, 23-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Importing LDraw parts into LeoCAD

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) The dialog box that appears when you try to import a piece is not very clear, first you have to select the LDraw root directory (something like c:\lego\ldraw) and then you have to choose the file you want to (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

I'm both a seller and buyer of lego stuff on eBay, as I clear out some sets to make way for others. I fail to understand why people get upset over "sniping". If there is something I want on eBay, I put in the maximum amount I'm willing to pay for (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Lego Bookmarks

(...) Yes, please send me links, and if you find a broken one, please let me know. I try to clear out old links every now and then, but with the list so large, it is easy to miss some. The last check I did (with Dr. HTML) was during the summer. And (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>