  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 4141 – 4160 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set

(...) <chris@i-axis.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: (...) Thanks, Marc! A trans large turntable?? And I don't see any pnuematics, what's the clear hose for? Thanks ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) lack of clear, tangible objectives that have been communicated. There's been too much rhetoric issued from the White House. A War to eradicate Terror is just another War on Drugs - an impossible, wasted effort. Our primary goal should be to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) My suggestion was to use the newer-style space/town helmet with a clear visor. The old, non-visor, helmets are a more retro look, but they were *very* fragile. I think less than half of my old style helmets survived. The thin piece below the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

(...) Heh, That's neat. How did you attach the strings? To clear up the confusion, BYFMTWW=Bring Your Favorite Mini-fig To Work Week. There are some posts about it from last year and the year before on this thread: (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Pics: The Santa Special (Christmas Train)

(...) Thanks! Are the windows on the sides of the caboose mounted (...) Yup-- 1x2x2 clear thin walls. Classic windows were too small, and train windows were too big. The 1x2x2s are actually a skosh small as well, but I was running out of options:-) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Do we wanna have a post-holiday meeting? (was: How's the submarine?)

(...) I'm not clear until after New Years'. I have company in from out of town (read: NLSO) until 1 January. LFB (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: New bulk discount

(...) Yes, initially there were 5 B00x parts. The 1x4x3 thin wall (except it was the clear one which was B001, and the 1x4x5 window with trans light blue glass (B002) have become normal parts. B004 and B005 the red and black low slope peaks are both (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Where does unsold Target clearance stuff go?

(...) As far as I can tell, Target is not afraid to 'clear the decks'. That attitude is what make their stores look cleaner than any other that I know of (K-Mart could pay attention here). Target (generally speaking) also does not overload the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: LGEO parts

(...) I'm very sorry that either you interpret me wrong or I didn't made myself clear. My first line was "Is there any change that the LGEO-parts will be updated or be made bug-free where necessary?" and you emphasis on the bug part. I think that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  nits! (that is, Nits factorial) (was re contacting Lego Australia)

(...) It does indeed vary. By my book it's clear as day that an extension of something means the original something *doesn't* apply in the extended area. (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Discount on Bulk Packs?

I placed an order for five copies of 3448 (Black 1x4x5 Windows w/ Clear Glass) via the web this morning and after submitting, it occurred to me that I should have gotten a discount on this order. I called S@H and was told that these items didn't (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Conflict in the Middle East

Now is the time for the American authorities to give a crystal clear message to the Israeli authorities that the violence and the occupation must end. I think that is the only short term solution for the conflict right now. Fredrik (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: A quick question I need an answer about...

(...) That is a good suggestion. I used lots of clear elements on an animation, and I had to wait for _days_ for all the frames to render... Fredrik (23 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: A quick question I need an answer about...

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> skrev i meddelandet news:Guzo93.2t6@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) render (...) _can_ do, without changing the model, is changing the POVRay 'quality' level (not to be confused with the L3P 'QUAL' (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Free Shipping at TSSC Remnants for a limited time!

To All, I am attempting to clear out the remaining sets in my store. There is a large selection left, everything from the TECHNIC Star Wars Droids to Aquazone. Most prices are either at or below Bricklink prices, so be sure to check it out. All (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Melbourne LEGO collectors (and builders) gathering this Saturday

(I just thought I'd change the subject to make it clear you don't *have* to be a collector 8?) [snip] (...) There'll be lots of sculptures there, Michael also has plenty of LEGO available for sale, including (but not limited to) the new SW sets. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)

(...) Your images/descriptions are laudably clear. About the prices/bounties however-- are the bounties in addition to an agreed upon price between buyer and seller, or is that the total price you are willing to pay? As for unpriced items, I assume (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Interesting mix... I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well (...) out of space and rocket back up. I like all the detail you've put in- simplistic, yes, but still wonderful! Its very clean- I like the use of snot to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

(...) I disagree. Building Instructions (BIs) should be precise and clear steps either in text or images that allow another individual to dulplicate (make an identical) the original model. In the ideal world, the BIs should *AT THE MIN* be of the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: New version of MLCad command spec

(...) Isn't the only reasonable way to handle that, to have clear version numbers on the specifications, as well as insisting that any »compatible with MLCAD« text includes the version number of the implemented specification? Play well, Jacob -- (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>