 CAD / 7263
Re: LGEO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:34:18 GMT

In fact, I personally would completely ignore such complaints.  While I
welcome and incourage bug reports to my LDView program, I have no sympathy
for someone simply telling me "it's buggy".  I already knew that; it's widely
accepted (by developers anyway) that all software is buggy.  While we strive
to eliminate all bugs, we don't ever expect to succeed.

Don't get me wrong.  You're welcome to complain about software whether you
pay for it or not, but if you honestly want a response from the developer,
simply stating it's buggy won't do any good.

I'm very sorry that either you interpret me wrong or I didn't made myself
clear. My first line was "Is there any change that the LGEO-parts will be
updated or be made bug-free where necessary?" and you emphasis on the bug
part. I think that was a fair question. I was only curious to know if there
will be additions and (sorry, here is it again) fixes since the latest parts
where made in 1999. Is someone still developing LGEO parts?
Don't get me wrong. I don't want to slag off any of the LDraw software.

Jeroen