 CAD / MLCad / 1384
Re: New version of MLCad command spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:09:26 GMT

Michael Lachmann wrote:

the only thing I would like to make sure is that there are no out-dated
versions hanging arround somewhere in the net.

Isn't the only reasonable way to handle that, to have clear version
numbers on the specifications, as well as insisting that any
»compatible with MLCAD« text includes the version number of the
implemented specification?

Play well,

Jacob
--