 CAD / MLCad / 1372
Re: New version of MLCad command spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:26:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:

there is a new draft version of the MLCad command spec available for
download at

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Extensions.pdf

it is in version V1.1 state draft. Please feel free to comment this
document. I have rewritten the lizence section and added a section for the
rotation points. Also I've corrected some typos.

This is an improvement, I think.  However, the requirement for authors
to clearly document what (parts) of your meta-commands they've
implemented contradicts the restriction from reproducing your document
or its contents.

There are still basic issues with the idea of you claiming IP rights on
the language-fragments that need to be worked out.

Steve