 CAD / MLCad / 1369
1368  |  1370
Subject:
New version of MLCad command spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 04:28:47 GMT

Hi,

there is a new draft version of the MLCad command spec available for
download at

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Extensions.pdf

it is in version V1.1 state draft. Please feel free to comment this
document. I have rewritten the lizence section and added a section for the
rotation points. Also I've corrected some typos.

Regards,
  Michael