 CAD / MLCad / 1370
Re: New version of MLCad command spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
there is a new draft version of the MLCad command spec available for

it is in version V1.1 state draft. Please feel free to comment this
document. I have rewritten the lizence section and added a section for the
rotation points. Also I've corrected some typos.

Hi Michael,
Looked over it briefly- misspelled 'listed' on page 3 (listet). Didn't
really check too closely for spelling errors- that just jumped out at me.
Also 'lizence'? :) We here in America use 'license' or more uncommon
'licence'- No idea about those bloody brits :) (Not nagging)

I think the new license will work. It seems a lot less restrictive than the
original. Thanks for modifying it.

Adam