 CAD / MLCad / 1374
Re: New version of MLCad command spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:06:22 GMT

Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> wrote:
Looked over it briefly- misspelled 'listed' on page 3 (listet). Didn't
really check too closely for spelling errors- that just jumped out at
me. Also 'lizence'? :) We here in America use 'license' or more
uncommon 'licence'- No idea about those bloody brits :) (Not nagging)

Us bloody brits use licence normally, although often have to use license as
the terrible spelling of the yanks has crept into our daily lives ;)

Dan