 CAD / 7784
Re: A quick question I need an answer about...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:37:06 GMT

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> writes:

I recommed that you *NOT* use the clear image pieces.  Instead to
know where in the museum you are at use several colors.  Like blue
for the top-right section, red for the bottom-right, etc.

That is a good suggestion.  I used lots of clear elements on an
animation, and I had to wait for _days_ for all the frames to
render...

Fredrik
--
http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/