 CAD / 7779
Re: A quick question I need an answer about...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:53:22 GMT

I think its the amount of clear elements you put in.  The more clear
elements you have the more rendering time.  It has to caluclate the light
refracting and the shadows generated, etc.

-Tim

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I have a problem I made my museum model but it looks like datville "in other
words impossible to render" can someone tell me why does it take long to render
even that is a small model.

see it http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15958

Now the problems is with the ingame images as u can see it is render in q2
no studs and it took 2 minutes and 18 seconds that's too long for a 1 screen
since
the demo will have 66 spot where the player will be able to move. anyway how
can I fix this ? do a need to make a another model and for get this bubble
museum idea?

thx for reading