  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More sticker/decal talk

(...) Here is what I have done so far. Hope it helps. For doing my own labels I use Avery Clear Shipping labels. These can be had at most Office Supply stores. The one drawback to these are that they are not truly clear, they are more translucent. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Hulls + masts COMBI ** Extra info**

Replying to my own posting... aaarrghh. After processing some orders and answering several 'better-info' inquiries I think I should make my 'stunt-offer' more clear to you all. I think Dutch, but write English. That's my problem, sorry. Oké, a clear (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  BULK medium blue bricks and plates-------trade or sale

hey, i'm continuing to clear out space and make room for a new collection i'm purchasing this week so this has got to go. i have the following in medium blue: brick 2x4 brick 1032 2x2 brick 85 1x4 brick 228 1x1 brick 48 1x2 brick 32 plates 1x1 plate (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Trades wanted

This is an adendum to my previous listings for parts wanted. I have noted parts I have available for even trade where applicable. Please email me with your wants list and I will see what I can put together. Set # Item # Qty Description 487 Space (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  WTT for these pieces

I am looking for the following pieces. Have pirate and castle parts, castle mini figs, etc to trade. 1 White 6x6 radar dish LDraw 4285 1 Gray airplane tail piece 4x4x2 LDraw 3479 4 Blue airplane tail piece 4x4x2 LDraw 3479 2 Blue 1x4 brick with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Star Wars Legos (aka The cure for the Dark Ages)

(...) My apologies . . . in my haste I didn't do my research . . . that should have been "Bring back clear 3x2 slopes from Police Boat 709." (Don't ask how . . .) James "Invent and market through S@H vast quantities of clear 3x3 packs" Simpson (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

(...) as (...) I have two copies of the set and it *does* come with a clear minifig head. I know this for sure because I don't have *any* crystal balls and I have two brand-new clear minifig heads. ;) Besides, that was the reason I got the set in (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Do you know what this is?

(...) Alan is correct. This piece came out in 1962 with LEGO Wheels. I have a European Wheel set #314 (from 1962) that has two of these. They are a unique piece in LEGO, in that they are not actually white or clear, but a sort of a milky (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

Speaking of baseplates, U agree that 48 x 48 in Trans-clear would be fantastic (I could easily buy a couple dozen). But more importantly, can we have some BROWN large baseplates?? The 32 x 32 baseplate in brown was only available in one set (#232), (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Train and Town @ BrickFest

Great questions Chris... Thanks for making me be more clear (which is kinda tough with things in flux). Anyway, there will be room on the train layout for train MOCs; there is a large yard planned for that. We would like to accommodate all trains in (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  (canceled)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Life of messages....

Todd, how long do messages remain on the LUGnet server? I have cached headers now approaching the 2000 mark on *.general and *.robotics. (well, 3546 total actually..) I've deleted the actual messages, but am loathe to delete headers as well if I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) Sorry, shortcutting. I was saying that that posting is more clear what you are offering than your current posting. I know both have the same intent, the older one is better worded. Still, I think you could be more (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

Alright, I'll put in my 2 cents worth (incessant ramblings...) about minifig accessories (since I do loathe minifigs so - no wait, their heads do make such great gothic pinnacles for cathdral towers....). Anyway, those really old 1x1 round bricks (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Web interface "quirk"?

(...) Hmm... how about fixing it when you come in via a particular newsgroup listing (where the context is clear) but leaving the current behaviour when you come in from a search, for example, or from the top post list, or whenever the context isn't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Kevin's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST ---...--- Refer to this list if you want to trade with me for anything that I am offering for sale or trade. Cut and paste into email message so that both of us know what pieces are at issue. Thanks. BRICKS ======= 1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What type of LUG marker? (was Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA)

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Frank Filz writes: <snip snip snip> (...) Now that's an idea! I (or someone else) would be sure to take detailed photographic records of the dot pattern. That is something that would be fun to see develop as these fests (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Mega-Blocks - a new experience

(...) That's my experince, too. I have tried MegaBloks, Cuboville, and Byggis, and I also have a Tyco phone. IMO, MegaBloks are least compatible, Tyco a little better, and Byggis and Cuboville are closest to the Real Thing. I also have a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Which is fairly normal for the summer as stores clear out stock in anticipation for big pre-holiday orders. Summer is generally the slowest time for toys as there are no major gift-giving holidays. (...) Uh, pardon me for asking, but what rock (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Pneumatics Vs. Hydraulics

Some of this is not right, some is not very clear. I've been working in fluid valve design for 14 years. Let me clarify a couple things. (...) First, some definitions. Pressure is a force, fluid is a type of medium, and liquid is a type of fluid. To (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>